Monday, June 23, 2014

My Latest Obsession

Lately, I friend of mine has been calling me, waking me up really early, to go to yard sales and estate sales.  This is something I've really never done.  Well, I've done yard sales many years ago when I was looking to outfit my first apartment.  Estate sales are new to me.  So, of course I've got my eye out for treasures to well, create new Treasures!   I've made a couple good scores, but I think this is may favorite!  Come see my new obsession!  I have so much fun sorting through the thousands of buttons I've found!  

Vintage Button Rings
I will be adding a few everyday in my Etsy shop!  Just click the link above and you will be taken to one of the rings!   They will also be for sale this weekend at Stoudtburg Village in Adamstown Pa.  I will be taking part in the Arts and Crafts Festival they are sponsoring June 28 and June 29.  If you are local, I hope to see you there!

Wishing you a fabulous and peace filled day!
Michele

2 comments:

Duni said...

I love buttons!!
I like the pink/green button ring on the right :)

Unknown said...

They are so cute ....thumbs up !!!