Thursday, April 9, 2009

Demandablue

Welcome to today's Pixe's Picks!
Today, I would like to introduce to you, Amanda, owner of demandablue!
Enjoy your stay!


Little Lolita

Amanda tells me she's been building and making things since before she can remember: I used to have an old suit case that I kept in our attic as a kid, that was full of rocks and pine cones and even locust shells that I would use to make art projects.

This is how Amanda tells me she got her start sewing: I had a credit card when I was 18 and I was very irresponsible with my spending. A sewing machine was one of my immature impulse buys. Sewing just stuck with me!

Why did you choose Etsy, and do you sell anywhere else? I also sell on ebay, but only sporadically when my etsy sales are lagging for a few days. I chose etsy because a few friends of mine used it and loved it. The awesome selection of bath and body products on etsy got me hooked! (Plug for http://madcitysue.etsy.com/ I have purchased more items from her shop than I could possibly count or remember and they were ALL amazing.)




Quirky Black and White Patchworked Skirt


What is your favorite item in the shop, and Why? Little Lolita - Triple Ruffle Layer Skirt, Full Flirty Fun and Quirky Black and White Patchworked Skirt with Double Ruffles because they're quirky and fun!!

Is there anything you would like to share with us? I love being a stay at home mommy for my (almost) 2 year old little girl, Scout. Etsy enables me to do that while still making ends meet in our household. I'm so grateful for that.

Shabby Rose Patchwork Spring Skirt

Pixe's Pick! Amanda' shop is full of adorable skirts, and this is the one that jumped out at me!! I love this skirt for it's colors and it's design! It's so very feminine and casual! I'm talking about the Shabby Rose Patchwork Spring Skirt ! Hmmm...wondering if she can do that in a plus size????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the great feature! :D I'm always happy to make any of my skirt in plus size! :)

- amanda.