Monday, May 23, 2011

Lovin these Pixie Perches!

I sometimes find it amazing how inspiration and ideas form in my mind...And even more amazed when I'm pleased, no, REALLY happy with the end result!  

One day I browsing through my activity feed on Etsy,  stumbled upon a mushroom, and was inspired to create a treasury around that....

The Toad's Umbrella


Then, later in the week, as I was organizing my beads,  I had one of those lightbulb moments!   I found these gorgeous faceted natural amethyst teardrop beads that sized up perfectly with these gorgeous little czech glass flowers I had!  As you can see, this is the end result...I think these are so sweet!  You can find these in my Etsy shop, Pixe's Treasure Chest!  More colors will be on their way soon!

Sterling Silver Pixie Perches


Gold Filled Pixie Perches



Which do you prefer?  Gold Filled?  Sterling Silver?

Wishing you a wonderful, and peace filled day!
Michele



No comments: