Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Adventures with the "3 R's"

Wondering how the 3 R's relate to jewelry?  I'm not talking about reading, 'riting, and 'rithmetic.  I am, however, talking about Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. These Three R's are just as important in our world today as the other 3 R's.
This year I am focusing on reducing, reusing, and recycling, currently my focus is on Reducing, as in reducing my massive, out of control bead supply.  That translates into lots of jewelry.  As in one of a kind, and/or limited pieces. 
Going through my stash, I found these glass beads, 2 of each and designed these earrings.  They can be found for sale in my Etsy shop.  I'm finding this is an easy way to increase my inventory, especially with show season starting!
Oh, and did I mention, the only sterling silver wire I purchase comes from recycled resources?
I'll continue to share my adventures with the 3 R's!
 
 
 
 
Beach Inspired Earrings

Aqua Foil Glass Illusion Earrings

Black, Silver Gold Harlequin Bead Earrings

Wishing you a wonderful, and peace filled day!  Spring is just around the corner, so smile!  :)
~Pixe~

No comments: