Monday, April 28, 2014

Ahhhh, Spring!

Thank goodness Spring has finally arrived!  Along with this spring, we've got a lot of wind, really a lot of wind, and rain.  I try to get out for a little stroll while the weather is nice.  I found these on the first day of Spring.


Aren't these snowdrops just gorgeous?!
There still isn't much green here in Eastern PA...as evidenced by my after Easter dinner walk with my nephew...

These treasures were found around my parents' property...a single clump of daffodils, johnny jump ups, and lots of deer tracks!  I love strolling around their property at the edge of the woods various times of the year, just to see what's sprouting!

What's up for today?  Since we are probably looking at rain for the next 3 days, I thought I would take a little walk at my local State Park,  see if there is access to my favorite little corner!  When I get back, I need to work on some new Treasures for some upcoming craft shows!  Two shows in 2 weeks!  I'm gonna be busy, so I'd better do my communing with nature while I can!  I'm hoping to be able to take my Birkies off and absorb some of Earth's energy!

Wishing you a day filled with peace and love!

No comments: