Saturday, June 5, 2010

One Good Turn Deserves Another, or You Get what You Give

This morning I received a convo telling me I was featured in the blog of a fellow SATEAM member...What a wonderful surprise!  Jen, from Glass Addictions featured folks that featured her in a Treasury!  What a great way to say thank you! I thought I would return the favor, and give her a little shout out for being so kind!  Take a peek at her blog, Jen also features other talented artists!

These are a couple of my favorite beads from her shop that I'd like to share with you!







This is the Necklace that Jen was so kind to feature on her blog today!  In honor of that, this is Today's Treasure!  It is marked down 35% for until Sunday morning, June 6!  This is a great gift for the man who wears jewelry and loves turquoise!




Thanks for dropping by!
I wish you a wonderful, and peaceful day!
Michele









1 comment:

Jennifer Cameron said...

Thanks so much for the mention! Life has been crazy and I am just now getting around to looking at this. Thanks again!