Saturday, June 19, 2010

Today's Treasure! Saturday, June 19

For those of you searching for a bargain, I offer today a softly hued bracelet, perfect for summer!  The colors are cool, and would look great with your summer wear! 

Each day I offer one item from my shop at 35% off, so check the shop daily or stop by here!  Better yet, follow my blog! 

I love the soft colors of this bracelet...the yellow aragonite leaves are almost clear, and look like candy.  The blue gives a nice contrast to the rose quartz, and I think really makes the bracelet pop!



For many centuries, gemstones have been attributed to certain healing and metaphysical powers, and the stones in this bracelet are no exception!

Rose Quartz:
Is thought to promote gentleness, forgiveness, compassion, kindness, tolerance, self esteem, and to enhance inner awareness of the wearer.

Aragonite:
Is thought to ease stress and anger, and encourage patience.


Wishing you a fabulous, and peace filled day!
Michele

No comments: